The Queensland State Government has opened up a new round of Small Business Digital Grants. If you’re successful, the grants offer matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). The minimum grant funding is $1,000. The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
Applications closes at 5pm on the 11th of April 2018.
The eligibility criteria is:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Want to find out more visit – https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/digital-grantsContact Us